ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June Favorites


It's true! I'm actually compiling my June favorites on time! Are you as excited as I am? I'm pretty excited. 

First up is a new dry shampoo that I have really been enjoying - Alterna's Bamboo Style Cleanse Extend Dry Shampoo (it comes in both Lemon Sugar and Bamboo Leaf - both smell great). I love this brand of dry shampoo because it's practically translucent. Unless you go WAY overboard on it, you will not get that white cast that us dark headed beauties run into much of the time. So, that's a definitely plus. It also helps with some body, but doesn't feel unnatural as I've noticed with some other brands. You can find this baby at Sephora.


Next up - GlamGlow's Bright Mud 3-minute eye treatment. Please and thank you. Whether you've pulled an all nighter, partied too hard, had an ugly crying session -it doesn't matter. This 3 minute treatment will calm those nasty puffy under eyes and leave you feeling back to normal. And they're small enough to carry with you, in case you need an emergency treatment! Just pat on, wait 3 minutes and gently wipe off. So easy. What did I do before these? Also available at Sephora. I've always been pretty good at protecting my face from too much sun. I guess that's party of the reason that at 37 (soon to be 38), people mistake me for being much, much younger. A blessing and a curse - well, more of a blessing now.

Anyway, Skinceuticals Physical Matte SPF 50 cream is great. It helps keep your oil at bay (although, you will still sweat, gotta mention that!) and protects skin at SPF 50! Win-win!

You can wear this alone (it's slightly tinted) or under your usual makeup. Definitely something to consider this summer. Available at skinceuticals.com
 


 I'm in love with the new L'Oreal Le Matte Lipstick Pens. They have incredible pigmentation, a little moisture, a matte finish and while they may not be touted as "long wearing", I think they do pretty well in that area, too. My favorite color is the bright pink. It makes me feel
confident and sassy, and what could be wrong with that??



These are available now that it's July! I'd stock up! Check your local drugstore  or other big box store that carries cosmetics.

That's all I've got for my June favorites. I hope you enjoyed hearing what I'm loving right now, and perhaps are inspired to try one or more of these products yourself!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601