ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Clarisonic: Hot Offer For Great Skin!

Clarisonic. You've heard of it, I'm sure. But maybe you're not sure what the benefits are - I mean, let's face it, we've been cleaning our face with soap, water and washcloth for years. And that seems to be working OK, doesn't it? Yeah, I thought so, too. And then I was introduced to the Clarisonic. I was a changed woman. (and you can be, too!)

The Clarisonic is a sonic skin cleaning system that removes makeup, pollution and helps you fight the aging process. How much better is it than washing manually? Six times! That's pretty amazing.

However, what sealed the deal for me is the way my face felt after just the first use. It was clean, it was soft, and my serum and moisturizer sunk in so much faster. It was a revelation!

Beauty.com $15 off $75 purchaseNow that I've been using the Clarisonic for over a month, my skin just keep getting better. Less breakouts (yes, I have adult acne, especially during THAT time of the month), less dry patches (OK maybe no dry patches anymore), which has resulted in a much nicer appearance both with and without makeup. And at 36, it's nice to be able to go without makeup and not feel like a hot mess.

You can get the Clarisonic at many retailers, but beauty.com is running a coupon to save you $15 of a $75 purchase. There are several models of Clarisonic, but I believe the $99 Mia, is great and is what I use.

If you've been on the fence about trying the Clarisonic out, now is a great way to check it out at a less expensive price.

Do you have a Clarisonic? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601