ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Monday, March 31, 2014

February Favorites

I've been rekindling my love with some forgotten products and here they are:

1. Clean & Clear Oil-Free Shine Control Moisturizer
This is a great light moisturizer for the day that helps keep oil slicks away. I see this becoming my daily go-to product over the next few months as it warms up. I still use a heavier moisturizer at night and my day and night serums, but this is an excellent day lotion.

2. Londontown Lakur nail color in Thames from the Eye
I've been wearing this on my toes for a while now. I love the color. It's unique and sophisticated and fun - plus it reminds me of ocean water which has been nice during the crazy weather we've been having. But, the best thing about this polish it its staying power. It really lasts! I will be looking into getting some additional colors once my obsession with this turquoise color fades.

3. Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter™Concentrate
This is my holy grail serum. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but it bears repeating. It's amazing. So light and silky feeling, but it really helps hold moisture in my skin. I can tell if I forget to use it. It's perfect to use day and night along with your preferred day and night cream. It lasts a long time - I've been using mine for about 2 months now and have not had to replace it yet. So, while it's a bit pricey (about $60) - it's worth it because it will last you at least a couple of months, bringing the price down considerably each month.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601