ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Friday, February 28, 2014

January Favorites

I know, I know, I'm very behind. Life got busy and even though I had it on my schedule to share with you my January Favorites, taking the time to do so was a challenge. But we're here now, so let's get on with it!

1. Jordana Twist and Shine
I know the Revlon Balm Stains are all the rage now, but you've got to try the Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains. They're pretty awesome. And they're cheap! I get compliments every time I wear them. You can find them at your local Walgreens. Honey Love and Cranberry Crush are both very wearable for most skin tones.



2. Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel
I know I've told you about this shower gel before, and I kinda feel bad bringing it up again since it's no longer available on the Lush site, but it is so amazing. I used up an entire 32oz bottle of it over the last month and started in to my second 32oz bottle. It smells so good and I even use it every now and again as a shampoo, because the rose fragrance is unbelievable and stays with me all day. I understand why people love the bath bombs and bubbleroons so much now. If you ever have the opportunity to get your hands on this shower gel, do it! I promise you won't be disappointed.

3. Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo
Anytime I can skip a shampoo, I'm all for it. And Not Your Mother's lets me do that on a regular basis. I just spray on any part of the roots that are starting to look greasy, give it a few minutes to soak up the oil and brush out. Bonus tip: You can also use this dry shampoo on freshly washed and dried hair to add volume and body if you have limp or fine hair. Sometimes when my hair is too clean it just doesn't want to do anything but lay limp. Not anymore!

4. Say Yes To Cucumbers Face Towelettes
We all know it's important to take your makeup off at night. I know this. But sometimes, in a pinch, I resort to facial cleansing wipes to speed up the process. I like the travel size  to throw in my purse in case a long day has my eyes aching for makeup relief. These wipes fit the bill; they take off makeup in a snap and leave my face feeling and smelling fresh and clean. There are no harsh ingredients and my skin seems to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601