ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Winter Weather Dryness



I'm sure I'm not the only one with dry dry skin from all the winter weather. The heat and dryness from being indoors is awful on skin. My arms and legs felt like sandpaper. Regular lotion just wasn't cutting it. So I dug into my stash of products and rediscovered a product I love. H20+ Sea Salt Body Butter. It's heaven in a bottle. The Shea Butter and Coconut Oil melt into skin with no greasy feeling (this is important!). Also in the formula are sea fennel and sea lettuce, which keep skin feeling replenished. I finally have soft skin again, not to mention I smell great!

This is definitely something you should try if you've been suffering from serious dry skin like I have. I can't say enough good things about it (and if I didn't love it, I wouldn't write about it!)

1 comment:

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601