ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Beauty Deals and Gifts

I know we're down to the wire here, but you've got to get to an Ulta store, because they've got some great makeup sets at awesome prices that are perfect for a last-minute gift or an indulgent splurge for yourself.

Cargo Cosmetics is offering a Let's Meet in Paris Eye Shadow Palette - it's gorgeous and includes 12 metallic shades in the lovely brocade compact. But the best part? It's only 19 dollars!
Also included is a dual ended eyeshadow brush.

I love this palette and I love these colors. The holidays are the perfect time to add some shimmer to your eyelids.




Lorac is my new favorite brand for mascara. Lorac Pro is so awesome I wish everyone could experience it. The wand is sort of egg shaped and tapers at the end, making it easy to get the lashes in the corners of your eye. But the fact that you get amazing volume and length from a mascara that is Ophthalmologist approved, makes my eyes so happy. Normally, by the end of the day my eyes are watering non-stop because of my mascara. But not with the Lorac Pro! Rockin' Red Hot Lashes set is boxed with a Lorac Pro mascara and a pretty red eyelash curler. You also get a free gift. All for only $23 (I think I paid $25 for the mascara by itself, so I consider this a great deal!)

Smashbox also has an introductory set of their favorites: Eye Liner, Mascara, Primer, Lip Enhancing Gloss and a few more goodies that are well-loved from the brand. There are 6 products total in the kit and it's only $19 as well.

What a great way to try a new brand, or try several products at a low low price.

I also love Ulta because they have an amazing return policy - if you don't like it, take it back. No questions asked. Just hang on to your receipt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601