ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Trendy Little Twistbands

I'm a frequent pony-tail wearer. Especially at the end of the day or on weekends. I end up wearing them on my wrists while my hair is down, and let me tell you, that is not a good look - for anyone!

Twistbands are cute! But even better than how they look on your wrist is how they treat your hair - gently. These sure cute Twistbands will not pull on your baby fine or super curly hair, nor will they leave a huge dent in your hair like other hair bands. So when you're ready to let your hair down, no one will know you had it up earlier. Hooray! Birchbox is offering an exclusive set of Twistbands, like the picture shown here. A little more expensive, but in my opinion, worth the extra cost.

Check it out:Twistband 12-Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601