ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Monday, November 14, 2011

In Honor of The Young & The Restless: Jabot

Yeah, I admit it. I'm a closet soap fan. I'm addicted to the uber-drama of the daytime world. It's my respite from the real world, my guilty pleasure and reminds me of my childhood, as many people in my family regularly watched CBS soaps.

If you are a Young & The Restless fan, then I don't need to introduce you to Jabot Cosmetics - the line speaks for itself.

If you're not a soap fan, then Jabot Cosmetics may be new to you and I am happy to introduce you to a line that is near and dear to my heart. It's conception was born on the show, and now, some 20 years later, a real line has been developed and promoted and launched simultaneously on the daytime drama and in real life on HSN.

I had to try it. It became my mission. I worked and worked to get information on this line and my persistence paid off! A package arrived filled with some of my favorite things!

Enter the Jabot Lasting Performance Foundation. Available in 5 shades from Fair to Deep Mocha, this foundation goes on evenly and sticks around all day - I love long wearing foundation! There's not much worse than foundation that slides off your face before the day is over.

Want to pick some up to try for yourself? Visit HSN or www.shopjabot.com or now you can visit your local ULTA store to try out this iconic brand.

Congratulations to our first giveaway winner, Holly Havens! She won the Urban Decay set of mini nail polishes!

We have more giveaways coming up, so stay tuned and follow me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601