ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Friday, October 21, 2011

Lip Service

It's officially fall. I know it because both the calendar and my lips told me. With the cooler temperatures, my lips need extra hydration to keep from cracking and looking like a hot mess. My new secret weapon I stole from the boys. Jack Black (not the actor) is a line of men's products that are phenomenal, and their lip balm is no exception.

Made with luxurious conditioners and packed full of antioxidants, it feels soft and smooth going on and not like Chapstick at all. He will love it because it's packaged in blue & black and looks masculine, isn't shiny, glossy or goopy - and you'll steal it from him because it works like a charm.

In interesting and unique flavors like Lemon & Chamomile, Grapefruit & Ginger or Lavender Vanilla, why not go all out and try the mini set that includes 5 flavors - then you don't have to share!

Lip Service set, $30 www.getjackblack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601